Are you wearing your make me feel important sign?

Everyone wears a sign that says "Make me feel important".  We want to be seen and heard and make a connection.  There is a Ted Talks that says if you want to live longer - we need to make more connections.  So everywhere I go, I try to make someone feel special.  A compliment, a kind word, thank you, just a litte extra something.  It doesn't really take more time, but it makes you feel good and the person on the receiving end of your kindness.

My hubby and I were in Las Vegas in a line up for tickets to a show.  The people in front of us gave the agent at the desk the worst time, horrible treatment that a person doesn't deserve.  The woman was amazing being so polite and professional.  When we got in front of her we said we were so sorry that she had been treated like that.   She went out of her way to help us get great seats.  When we left we went to find her boss and shared how great she had been to the nasty people and the great service she had given us.  Now that took a few extra moments but we wanted this person to know we were impressed.  Saying thank you and letting someone know they have a great employee is something I would want someone to do for me.

What you send out in the lives of others comes back tenfold into your life.  You can call it Karma or whatever.  Why not make it your mission to pass along some kindness and see how great it feels??

Make it a great day!

Dalene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you open your wallet, what do you see?

WHAT'S YOUR CLARITY?